- This event has passed.
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$50.00
Online ticket sales are now closed for this event, but tickets are available at the door.
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft) Drop Off Details (strongly preferred):
- Tell your driver to take you to Fly Rite Aviation 605 Danley Dr, Fort Myers
- You’ll see us there at the Drop Off area and you’ll be on our list.
- Parking is available only at Brooks Community Park at 50 South Rd, Fort Myers (corner of US 41 and Danley Drive).
- Once you park, look for our signage. If there isn’t a shuttle there when you arrive, hang tight, we’re on our way back!
- Shuttles will run all night between the airplane hangar and Brooks Park.
Event Details for Ticket Holders
- You do not need physical tickets to enter the event. We have your name and the number of tickets you purchased on a list that we’ll have at the check in table. If you are not arriving together, have your guests use your name at check in.
- Parking is available only at Brooks Community Park at 50 South Rd, Fort Myers – further parking shuttle and ride share details below.
- Cash is encouraged to enter raffle and make purchases. Credit cards will be accepted as well but if service is spotty, our ability to take credit purchases will be too! There is no ATM on site.
- This event is 21+ and we will be checking ID’s at the gate.
- No smoking is permitted.
- Beer is included with your ticket. You may purchase wine, cocktails and food from Vibes & Spice, Red Roc Cravings & Dave’s Neopolitan Pizza.
- Dress is casual – rock out to your own comfort level!
Rock out for autism! Join us Saturday, March 5th at 6 – 10 p.m. for an awesome evening of live music, food trucks, dancing and more! Your ticket gets you backstage at Paragon Flight Training to one of their state of the art airplane hangers for a night you’ll never forget as well as beer options courtesy of Suncoast Beverage. Food trucks and a cocktail truck will be on hand to delight your taste buds while The Rosada Project and Chasing Denver stimulate your ear drums.
Park your tour bus at Brooks Community Park at the corner of US 41 and South Airport Road and let our roadies do the driving from there. Shuttles will run all night so you can party (responsibly) like a rock star while we raise funds to empower every child and every family with the tools to thrive!
This event is restricted to ages 21+.
About The Rosada Project
The Rosada Project is a 7 member band of friends who enjoy playing music from the 70s. We love an eclectic mix of blues, rock and pop. We play Doobie Brothers, Allman Brothers, The Beatles, Eagles, Tom Petty, Marshall Tucker, James Gang and much, much more. Each band member holds a day job in different industries such as Health Care, Retail, PR and Electric Utility. Getting together to make music is what makes us happy.
About Chasing Denver
Country music duo Chasing Denver sparks interest in all parts of the world with their strong blend of harmonies and love connection they share on and off stage. Consisting of Chris and Victoria Kemp, these two artists started off individually, performing in two different parts of the country (New York and Ohio), and met in 2017 in Southwest Florida. Since then, they’ve shared the stage with acts such as Thompson Square, Scotty McCreery, Michael Ray, Colt Ford, and more.
Special thank you to Paragon Flight for sponsoring and hosting this event!